What is Passive House
A Passive House is an advanced energy-efficient standard which produces superior indoor quality while reducing heating energy use. Any remaining heat demand is provided by an extremely small source. An energy recovery ventilator also provides a constant, balanced fresh air supply. The Passive House system can save up to 90% of space heating costs.
Why Passive House
- Up to 90% reduction in space heating load
- Conserves over 500 gallons of oil per year
- Reduces 5,000 metric tons of CO2 emitted into the atmosphere each year
- On-site generation of renewable energy
- Water conserving technologies
- Local materials
- Materials chosen with low embodied energy and environmental impacts
How Do I Get Started
Enviroquest is a Certified Passive House Consultant and ready to help you save money and energy now.
Contact us about building a Passive House.
View some of our recent projects